Etiquette and Dress Code
- Due to MLCC regulations, absolutely NO personal alcohol is allowed on golf course property.
- Please adhere to the following dress code: All men's shirts must have sleeves. All ladies shirts must have either collars or sleeves. All shorts must be hemmed. Proper footwear must be worn at all times; BGC is a soft-spike facility. Shirts that are torn or convey any offensive language are not allowed.
- Please adhere to the general etiquette of golf which includes: being aware of the pace of play, raking bunkers, replacing divots, repairing ball marks and acting in a courteous manner to staff and other all patrons.
- Bridges Golf Course has a 4 hour and 30 minute pace of play policy. Please ask the Course Marshall where you stand in relation to this time. If the course host/marshal finds your group out of position, your group may be asked to either play forward tees or skip a hole to restore a proper pace of play.
- Golf carts are to be driven in a safe and courteous manner. Only (2) two players and their equipment are allowed on each cart. Any damage to the carts will be communicated to the tournament organizer and all relevant damage costs will be forwarded with the tournament invoice.